Embassy Suites Columbus Airport
Columbus, Ohio 43219
$135 + tax before 3/19/18 (you must reference OMC)
Monday, April 9
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm Evening Reception at Center Of Science & Industry
Join your title industry colleagues for a reception at Columbus’s Center of Science & Industry (COSI) featuring heavy hors d’oeuvres and drinks. The reception will be held in the museum’s Progress exhibit where you’ll travel through time and interact with the technology from 1898. Then turn a corner and find yourself generations later - in 1962 - in that same town. Plan to join us for this fun and entertaining evening as you stroll back through history. Complimentary shuttles will be provided from the Embassy Suites.
If you do not wish to register on-line, you may download the registration brochure and mail in registration with your payment.
Registration starts at 7:30 am and Introduction and Opening Remarks starts at 8:45 am.
- We have applied for 6.0 General CLE from the Ohio Supreme Court
- We have applied for 6.0 General CLE credit hours from the Kentucky Bar Association
- This seminar has been submitted to the Ohio Department of Insurance for 5.0 Title CIE including 1.0 Ethics CIE credit hours. The course level is intermediate.
- The experience and qualifications of the instructors is available upon request.
- To receive continuing insurance education (CIE) credit, you must do the following for each sessions (an exam is not required to receive credit)
- Sign the attendance roster before the session.
- Attend the session in its entirety
- Complete & sign the request for CIE credits
- Turn in the request for CIE credits at the end of the session
Partial CIE credit can be given to attendees of this seminar. The credit must be rounded down to half hour increments.
OLTA will only accept National Producer Numbers (NPN) for Continuing Insurance Education credit. We cannot accept social security numbers or license numbers. To find your NPN, visit https://gateway.insurance.ohio.gov/UI/ODI.Agent.Public.UI/AgentLocator.mvc/DisplaySearch.
Requirements for Continuing Legal Education credit have not changed. You are still required to provide your Attorney Registration Number to receive credit.
Cancellations received by noon, March, 28, 2018 will be refunded, less a $50.00 fee. After that date, those not attending will receive any seminar materials in full consideration of fees paid. Substitutions of participants are permitted. Registrations will be limited to available space.
By entering these premises, you hereby grant the Ohio Land Title Association irrevocable permission to use your photograph, voice recording and/or video tape in various publications and media